Build Your Own Greek Sculpture/Figurine Using Clay
create your own souvenir
Complete your ultimate Greek experience and come to real contact with the most ancient form of art, pottery, by participating in this clay workshop. You will study images from the emblematic moments of ancient Greek art (prehistoric sculptures, Cycladic figurines, ceramics and pottery from the geometric and classical era). These images will inspire you to make your own unique sculptures or ceramics using clay and take them home with you!
- A 3-hour pottery workshop in downtown Athens
- Lecture about ancient Greek ceramics and information about the different forms of ancient Greek art
- Construction of the sculpture/figurine of your choice with the help of professional artists
- Your souvenir will be baked, let dry and can be sent back to your hotel or home country
Listen to the Stories of Jealousy, Love and Drama
meet the olympic gods
Walk with us at one of the most beautiful spots of Athens as we share with you stories of gods and lovers. Dive into a world of transformations, seductions and deceptions, godly affairs and divine punishments. Meanwhile you can enjoy a captivating view of the entire city at sunset, from the mountains to the Aegean Sea [sipping a glass of our recommended wine]. Let your imagination journey among the nature and the ruins to a time when gods shared the same desires as us.
- Walking tour in Athens city center
- Interactive narrative on Greek Mythology by professional actors
- Tales of drama, deception and love
- Complimentary glass of wine by local producer
Explore Athens on Elegant Wooden Bikes
WOODEN BIKE cycling tour
Explore Athens with our hand-made wooden bicycles of the finest quality and the most elegant design. In this activity, under the guidance of a professional cyclist, you can see the architectural and cultural landmarks of the historical center of Athens in a relaxed and pleasant way. Book the tour if you are an eco-friendly traveler, fitness friend, contemporary design lover or you just want to see Athens under a new different perspective.
- Guided cycling tour
- Hand-made wooden bicycles of the finest quality
- Wooden bag for carrying small belongings
- Bottled water and digital pictures
Learn How to Capture the Best Urban Photos
unconventional photo tour
A professional photographer will provide you with tips for capturing the best photos along a path in Athens’ vibrant city center. The tour aim is to discover the city’s landmarks and get the real feel of the true city vibe by exploring the local markets and talking with Greeks. You will capture the essence of Greece while enjoying a traditional Greek coffee in the morning, talking a walk in Monastiraki, Thiseio, Plaka and other central neighborhoods and finally trying street food like a true Athenian.
- Photo tips by a professional photographer
- Walking tour in Athens vibrant city-center
- Traditional Greek coffee at a cute coffee house
- Enjoying street food like a real Athenian
Discover Aesop’s Fables at the National Garden of Athens
meet an ancient story teller
Take a walk with us in the world of Aesop’s fables at the National Garden of Athens! Together we will explore the world of the ancient story teller among trees and animals, his favourite actors. Discover the wisdom of Aesop’s fables through our family bonding games set on a trail all around the park. We will end our journey with a lovely picnic at a beautiful location. A fun and educational quest for the whole family in an idyllic garden right in the middle of the city!
- Narration of numerous fables and their hidden wisdoms by professional actors along your walk in the National Garden
- Instructive trail filled with games, riddles and hidden treasures, where you can meet the Hare, the Lying Shepherd and other beings of the story teller’s imagination
- Picnic on a beautiful location at the end of the trail
- Walk by a duck pond and visit to a small zoo